Participate and Save. Install Energy-Efficient Measures and Earn up to 50% of your Project Costs!
The RETROFIT PROGRAM makes it possible for commercial organizations to install and benefit from newer, more energy efficient solutions that will help you operate your business more efficiently and improve your bottom line.
Incentives are available for high efficiency equipment such as lighting, motors and heating and for installing new control systems to improve the overall efficiency of your building.
Contact MGM for more information on how your business can save money monthly on operating costs as well as have up to 50% of the initial project re-imburseed.
There are three ways to start conserving energy with this program.
1. PRESCRIPTIVE Track
2. ENGINEERED Track
3. CUSTOM Track
Use new technologies to save energy and lower your business costs!
If you own or manage a multi-family building, either a privately-owned rental or a condominium corporation you can take control of electricity costs by upgrading your building’s equipment, improving processes and being smarter about when and how to use electricity.
Your local electric utility has financial incentives for multi-family buildings. These can be used with all types and sizes of electricity saving projects from changing your lighting system to installing equipment controls and even for the installation of a new cooling systems, for example. They can also help you with training, tools and resources for tenants. By taking control of your electricity use, owners and property managers can:
- reduce electricity consumption
- manage when and how to use electricity
- increase property and resale values
- reduce greenhouse-gas emissions
- manage your costs
- Make their mark on conservation by installing energy-efficiency upgrades that reduce operating costs and environmental footprint while still keeping tenants comfortable
Pulp and Paper
Sustainability takes centre stage
- Long-term, reliable energy reductions
- Process and productivity improvements
- Industrial competitiveness and environmental attributes
- Process heat
- Machine drives
- Process specific
- Cooling and refrigeration
- Cogeneration projects of less than 20MW
- Improving TM or CTM-pulping processes
- Enhancing high-consistency forming projects
- Optimizing the refining energy in mechanical pulping
- Reducing water use to achieve decreased electricity use
- Sensor and Control measure
Contact us below for more info on the saveONenergy rebate program.